What makes you great? Include a sentence or two about your organization here.
Promote and enhance the mental, physical, and social well being of young women within the atmosphere of a team. These skills will lead to college opportunities and a foundation for the rest of their lives.
• Achieve academic excellence through guidance, assistance and planning
• Gain maturity through travel, interaction with teammates and others
• Become exposed to discipline and new situations
• Develop athletic proficiency in fastpitch softball
Sports are one of the many areas through which life-long lessons are taught.
These lessons include:
• Teamwork and what does it mean to be a team player?
• Keeping commitments
• Being dependable
• Working hard while having fun
• Meeting challenges
• Keeping a positive attitude
• Knowing how to win with grace and lose with dignity
• Being supportive of teammates
• Showing good sportsmanship
• Having respect for others
• Representing yourself and your family well
These young ladies who have been involved in well-coached sports, can take the lessons they learn
As well as the confidence and leadership experience they gain with them in every aspect of their lives
Comets Youth Sports
No news currently found.
18U Elite (Wilkes)
16U Elite (McGuffey)
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Comets Youth Sports?